Saturday, October 29, 2011

An Adventurous Week


October 27, 2011

Dear Family,

This Week has gone by quickly and again I am late on emailing.  We have been super busy with things across the mission which it looks like that is the way it will be from here on out till I get released from being assistant. 

Elder Gudjenov and I have been traveling a lot for the trainer/trainee meetings on both sides of the mission that we have presented at.  we also are busy with the logistics of upcoming events as well as planning more trainings.  This Morning we drove to Selah and Back to transfer a missionary and tomorrow we will be back up there for a specialized training.  This past Tuesday we were able to take our preparation day in the Dalles/Hood River area and we went on some fun hikes! we started the day at Lost Lake and then did a 14 mile Hike to tunnel falls (the same trail as punch bowl falls that I did a year ago. it was fun to be able to take some pictures and get some good exercise:)  
We did get to meet with the family we found last week and things are going really well! 

                                  Lost Lake
                                 Tunnel Falls
                              Punch Bowl Falls
 
I appreciate your love and concern for me.
Love,
Matt
PS Sorry I cant give much detail but We are always pressed for time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment