Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Merry Christmas!


   CHRISTMAS EVE 2010             
                                                             
                   Dressed up for acting out the Nativity

                          My favorite Pic of Elder L and I (taken Christmas Eve)
                                  The shoes we got for Christmas from the Hills
So my 4th transfer I will still be serving in this area!  
I will still be companions with Elder Lualemaga as well!  I am glad that I am still able to stay here because I really enjoy the area and the people that we are teaching.  I am also glad because I don't have to take the time to pack all my stuff up and 
I still get to stay at the Tajmahill! ha ha  I am still District Leader and the only change to our district is that we now will have sister missionaries in it.  I hope that 2010 ends well for you all and that 2011 starts well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment