Thursday, November 18, 2010

Exerpts of Matt's letter November 16, 2010

Hello all,

I will be staying in this area (Vancouver) and have been called to be the District Leader.  I'm sure it will be a great learning experience especially since I don't have the typical experience of a DL.  I will pray for help to be able to help the district progress.

I just finished reading the Book of Mormon.  It was hard to read it so quickly but I was glad I accomplished my goal to read it in a transfer.

We have been teaching a lot (98 lessons in the last transfer with Elder Smith and Lefevre) and have 2 people on date to be baptized with hopefully more to come!


A huge apple I bought
Nightly planning on Halloween (having some fun doing it!)
Elder Smith, Elder Lefevre, Awesome Ward Member, Elder Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment