Tuesday, December 28, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Merry Christmas!
 
Things are going really well! The work is progressing a lot! We taught more lessons last week than I ever had in a week before.  We are super busy so having a car really helps.  We have a Chevy malibu (2010 i think).  we can see a lot more people now!
 
Zone Conference yesterday was really a good experience.  President Greer has adopted something for the mission that originated from Elder Smith, Lefevre and I when we were in our companionship.  It has kind of become a unnofficial theme for the mission.  I will tell you more about it if you want on Christmas!  We also got to watch Toy Story 3 for the christmas movie... it was kindof a bummer since I had already seen it but it was still a ton of fun!  I got the package you sent as well as one from the Woodens! I enjoyed getting them both and I really appreciate all that was in them! I will share with Elder Lualemaga.  His girlfriend sent him/us a package.  She got us stockings that look like a missionary shirt (tag and everything) with our names on them.  It was really nice of here to include me with Elder L.   I will look foreward to Christmas!  Love you tons and talk to you soon!:)
 One other peice of good news is that we will be getting a car!!!! It will help us get a ton more work done, stay warm and dry and not sick, and allow us to not rely on members for rides when we need them.
 Our Car Finally Came! 
 We were able to go to the Portland Mormon Choir concert last week when they performed in Vancouver.  We were the ushers there so we got go go in early and hear them warm up as well as we got to see the performance!
                      Our neighbors have some pretty cool lights lining their driveway!
                               Yesterdays Sunrise before Zone Conference
  Do you recognize the woman in this picture??? It is Carol Wilson!  She worked at MVHS as a counselor and is now serving with her husband in my mission!  It was a lot of fun to run into them at Zone Conference yesterday!
       This is a baby named Avery that is way funny! She is only a year and a few months but talks really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment