Thursday, November 3, 2011

November Already!

Happy November to all!
It sounds like the party was a lot of fun last night!!  It made me think back to past years and the great gatherings we have had in the past.  Last night we went in early at 6:00 to avoid the Halloween festivities and did our weekly planning.  Also I thought it would be a good Idea to make a temple wall to go along with the Jesus Wall so we worked on that for a while before bed.  This morning we were able to go to the temple! I learned a lot and really tried to pay attention.  I was also able to receive some impressions on how to help the mission but more specifically how to best handle some sticky situations that we are dealing with right now.  Things have been pretty stressful but I am learning a lot and hopefully being a positive influence on the lives of others.

The family that I told you about the other week is doing great! we will most likely be seeing them tonight.  They came to church Sunday and they enjoyed it a TON!  I am excited to be able to teach them some more. 

I will most likely still be emailing on Tuesdays but there are some weeks that will be different but I have no way of knowing before hand.  P-day will switch to Monday starting in December though...Shhhh...that's a secret till Thursday when we tell the rest of the mission:)

We are busy preparing for Elder Christensen of the 1st Quorum of the 70 coming on the 11th and 14th.  I will be interviewed by him which will be cool:)  We have a lot of things to get coordinated for his arrival and the conference schedule.

I have had the opportunity to do several trainings and I will be presenting at ZLC Thursday as well.

I continue to enjoy the package that you sent to me Mom! Thank you again for that and everything else!

The weather here isn't too bad yet.  It stays in the high 50s to low 60s the past few days but it probably wont be long till it gets cold! 

I haven't taken any more pictures this week but I will be headed over to Vancouver Friday - Sunday so I will probably have some to share next week!

Love You all soooo Much!

-Elder Matt Bowen
                                 Walking on Water? :)

                                    Abandoned Boat on Lost Lake
   Windmills (they are all over driving down the Gorge)        

                              A cool Shot of the river and Falls

No comments:

Post a Comment