Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Happy October

October 4, 2011

Happy October!

Dear Family,

Today is my 14 month mark!   It is cloudy and rained last night here as well.  The mornings are cooler and there are more clouds in the sky.  It kind of reminds me of Vancouver!  The leaves haven't changed color yet but I’m sure they will soon.  I am doing well and things have been going smoothly.  This past weekend was an enjoyable one.  I was glad to be able to hear all the general conference messages and to learn a lot from them.  We also had Zone conference yesterday, which was an uplifting experience. 




My photography was used in the presentation at Zone conference which was pretty cool:)  I was also asked by the Greers to take pictures for the Couples Mission conference with Elder Risenmae.  Our apartment went down to the river to take a picture by the bridge, which was fun to do again.  I was also able to get some more good pictures of the Temple. 



With Fall coming we are getting some unwelcomed visitors in our apartment... quite a few actually:)  None of us have gotten bit yet though.  We caught 4 spiders in one day last week and I got a picture of one of them:)




I hope that all is going well with each of you back home!  I think of and pray for you often!  I love you tons!!!

-Elder Matt Bowen


No comments:

Post a Comment