Friday, June 10, 2011

TEN MONTHS!


So this past week we had what is called Zone Leader Council.  All of the Zone Leaders in the mission met with the Asistants and the mission presidency and we have a meeting that lasts for about 6 hours.  It was really a good experience.  There are a lot of changes in the mission lately.  Even though I am a new ZL I will be one of the oldest ones soon. There are 14 ZLs going home within the next 3 months!  (out of probably 20 ZLs in the mission).  I attached a picture of all of us after the meeting.  I bought myself the tie I am wearing in the picture as a 10 month mark present:)


Elder Cantrell, Elder Ward, and I in the Van looking cool with our shades on:) ha ha


 It is weird to think that it was a year ago that I got my mission call and that I will soon be on the down hill end of the mission.
I will be staying in the area I am in now and I will let you know who my new comp is next week in my email.

I love you all!
Thanks for your emails and letters and prayers!
-Elder Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment