Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Back into the Blur.....

So this week has been another full of changes and interesting events.  Although things are pretty hektic at times it feels like it did back in my old area. Last transfer the weeks felt long and it was easy to remember what happened each week but is seems like it is all bluring together again and time is back to being sped up. 

Once AGAIN I am in a tripanionship!  (yes #5 on my mish so far).  His name is Elder Henriksen.  There were an odd number of english speaking missionaries so we will be in the tripple till the end of the transfer most likely.  I don't really mind too much. 

I had a fun experience this past p-day!  We dropped by a motorcycle dealership and I was able to see a Triumph in person.  I was a little worried about the bike because I was thinking that it might be too tall or big for me but when I hopped on it fit me like a glove! ha ha too bad I couldn't take it for a test drive:(

I will be speaking in Sacrament meeting next week in one of the wards which will be a good oportunity. 


                         One of the kids of our investigators made me put that on:)

               "Let your light so shine...I am the light which ye should hold up!"

I am glad that things are going well for all of you!  I love and apreciate you all so much!  Have a good week!
 
-Love Elder Bowen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment