Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Another Week in the WKM

The work continues to progress here.   We have 2 people on date to be baptized in July.  
I am still doing well!  This past week was a good one but very busy as usual. We are staying busy with Teaching, Finding, Meetings, Helping other missionaries with their problems, and so on...  The time is going really quickly now.  It is weird to think that its the end of June already!
 
My talk went well.  I didn't have any notes except the talk that I referenced.  I felt good about it and got lots of compliments.  I hope that it will help the ward focus more on missionary work. 
 
This Friday is ZLC again which will be another good experience.  I will fill you in on all the things that happen:)
 
Love you all!  Have a fun 4th of July weekend.  I still remember last years fun time at the Scerra Park...lots of good memories...
 
-Elder Matt Bowen

Playing with a snake.  thats the only thing that really happened out of the ordinary this week:)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment