Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April Showers

April 16, 2012

Dear Family,

This past week we had some good weather but today we woke up to lots
of rain and there is more on the way but after serving in Vancouver for so long I don't really look at rain the same anymore cause it is nothing compared to what I had there:)

I'm glad to hear that you all enjoyed your vacation to St. George.
That is cool that Grandma Abegg is being home taught by Brother Hovorka.  I was able to meet Maddison when she came in to the mission. She is serving over in Vancouver though so I wont be able to let her know that.  Small world.

Thank you for sending the pictures.  You all look good and happy. I'm looking forward to being able to Skype and see you all on Mothers Day. I am still enjoying serving with Elder Fletcher and Serving in Pendleton.  We cover a few other small towns such as Ukiah and Pilotrock.  We will be driving up to Walla Walla today for P-day with the rest of the zone.  Walla Walla is a cool place. A place so nice they named it twice:)  I miss the office some but it feels right to be here and I am having a lot of fun.  It is definitely an adjustment though:)We are working with some good people right now and there are 4 of them that are close to baptism.  We will keep working with them and I will let you know how they progress.  We have done a lot of service as well which has been fun. The Pictures that I attached are of a spring field on the way to Walla Walla.

Love you all!

-Elder Matt Bowen




No comments:

Post a Comment