Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Happy April :)

April 2, 2012

Good Morning,
I hope that all is well for each of you! I am doing well and staying busy as usual.  The transfer is a big one this time and there are a lot of details we are still working out but mostly it is ready for wednesday. 
On wednesday I am being transfred to Pendleton in the Makay Creek and Pendleton YSA wards.  I will be serving with Elder Nathan Fletcher from Provo.  He and I have talked about people that each of us knew and we have a lot of mutual friends.  He goes home next transfer and will be the 6th missionary I have "killed off" (been their last companion).  I am excited for the opportunity to go back into the regular swing of things.  The area and Zone will be a challenge though I hear.  It has a reputation for being a slow area but that can change:)
This past week we had ZLC wich went well.  I also enjoyed General Conference a lot as I'm sure you all did as well. I took a lot of good notes and I am looking foreward to getting the ensign next month and reading them all again. 
I love you all.  Thank you for the emails and letters that you constantly send me and all the other countless things that you do and have done on my behalf!
I love you!
-Elder Matt Bowen

                                              Keeping Bees!

                                      A goat trying to eat my camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment