Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Presidents Day!

February 20, 2012

Good Morning,

It is snowing here this morning and the flakes remind me of Utah because of how big they are... I don’t think it will last long though.  Last week it was decent weather and like you all I am sure ready for spring. 

I hope that you all enjoy the holiday today... it is P-day here so I guess I get a little bit of a day off too:)

We are all ready for transfers.  Elder Williams and I have put in the long hours this week to get everything ready and to make sure everything goes smoothly this transfer.  This is will be my last transfer serving in this assignment so I will have to make it count:)



 Elder Williams and I standing on the I-205 Bridge from Vancouver to Portland.... the bridge is Gigantic! (It’s over a mile long, over the Columbia River)

Fun picture taken in Washougal WA

A picture one of our roommates took of me the night that we had freezing rain a few weeks ago and we ordered pizza and watched the Testaments and the Theater at our apartment complex.

I love you all!
Have a good Day!
 
-Elder Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment