Tuesday, March 1, 2011

MARCH ALREADY!!!!

Hi,  I hope things are going well for you all! From what I hear it sounds like life is going overall pretty smoothly.
 
Life is going well for me as well.  There has been a small decrease in teaching this last week.  There have been a lot of people who have been sick and not wanting to meet with us lately. Things are still pretty busy though.  It has started to be really rainy again.  It finally got cold enough to snow and then the next day it warmed back up into rain.  Having been here in Vancouver for 5 1/2 months I have pretty much started to have webbed feet and hands.  I am still taner than most of the people here though:) haha
 
Elder Richey and I continue to get along well and have a lot of fun together.  Time is going pretty quick still too.  We are already half way through the transfer.  It doesn't feel like it has been 3 weeks already. 

I continue to pray for all of you and think about each of you lots.   I enjoy getting your letters.  Thank you for taking the time to write me.  It means a lot! 

Love you all!!!
 
-Elder Bowen


Me - Elder Bowen on the bridge into Portland


Mt. Hood from the bridge


No comments:

Post a Comment