Friday, March 11, 2011

7 Months In! :)

Hello Family,

There is DL training tomorrow and Wednesday so they decided to switch pday to today.  This morning we went to go email and the Library that we usualy go to was closed.  We decided to go to a near by driving range which was a lot of fun... my first time hitting a golf ball! I hit a few over 150 yards but never got to 200:(  I think we will keep going on pdays because it was only $4 a person.  Part way in I snapped the head off one of the golf clubs (luckily it was one that had been given to us and not one of the nice ones that bro hill had lent us)  we then went shopping and we will be heading over to the stake center after this.  We are at the Camas Library right now.
Things continue to go well here in the area and for me in the mission... Elder Richey and I are working well together We are teaching a lot. the sun was out today!
I love you all and will look foreward to hearing from you all! I pray for you often and  
Love,
-Elder Matt Bowen


No comments:

Post a Comment