Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Biggest Hamburger of My Life!


July 23, 2012

Dear Family,

It was good to talk to you today on chat.  I will keep you in my prayers.

This past week was good except for being sick.  We had Zone Conference and that went well.  I gave my departing Testimony there and shared some of the things I have gained from my mission experience.  

We got to go on a tour of Smiths Frozen Foods as well which was really cool.  The Stake President owns it so he gave us a tour and took us out to lunch where I ate the biggest burger of my life!

We also had some more big summer lightning storms and got some good pictures out the back window.  It was loud and kept us up late again.

I gave a talk on service in the YSA yesterday and it went well... thanks to my mission I can give a talk on just about anything and for however long they need me too.  (one of the speakers didn't show up)

I am looking foreword to you coming up to spend some time with me up here and I am continuing to work on the plans.  Also am grateful for all each of you are doing for me:)

Love You!

-Elder Bowen



The Biggest Hamburger of my life!! (2 big patties, 1 inch of ham, 1 inch of Roast beef, 4 slices of Bacon, 2 tomato slices, 3 slices of cheese, and some really good sauce)
I finished all of it but a couple fries:)

 Lightning over the Prison

No comments:

Post a Comment