Wednesday, June 6, 2012

2 Years Ago...


June 4, 2012

Dear Family,

I realized that Saturday was 2 years since I got my mission call and it brought back memories of the months before my mission and how fun they were with you all!

It is also just 2 months away from when you will come pick me up!  
  
We have a baptism this week in the Family ward and just had someone who the other elders here taught be baptized in the YSA.  

The weather here has been rainy but its nice to not have it be real hot.

We got to go to Vancouver for ZLC this time so I took some pics of the group and we got to stop by multnomah as well so Ill attach a pic that I took there.  

Elder Gibson and I are getting along well and working hard to find new people to teach as well as to help the people we teach progress towards baptism.  We are working with the Ward Council a lot and trying to get some more member referrals since tracting isn't the most effective way of finding:)

I hope that the first week of summer is fun for all of you!  Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers and for all the other things that you do for me!

Love You
-Elder Bowen





No comments:

Post a Comment