Tuesday, July 12, 2011

July is flying by!

Dear Family (and everyone else)

Im glad you got my package mom! I am also glad that you liked it all.  I am supprised it took so long but i'm glad it funally got there.  I was able to get a signed one from Walter Ranes sister who lives in one of the wards that we cover.  They are a really cool family.  Thank you for sending the pictures.  My room looks a lot different but I like it a lot.  It looks like a comfy bed and I love the picture of George Washington.  I will look foreword to staying in that room in the future:)  Thanks also for the pictures last week.  They brought back a lot of memories from past years with the family. 

This past week was pretty uneventful overall.  We continue to work to find people to teach, teach those we find and baptize those we teach:) 

Thanks for your email of support Dad.  Thanks in advance for the letters you will be sending!
I love you all and keep you in my prayers. 
 
-Elder Bowen

 
Golfing last week

Elder Bowen - Elder Hendriksen - Elder Olsen - At the Temple

Chillin with myself :)












 

No comments:

Post a Comment