Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Transfer Week

Hello,
 
Sunday Night I got a call from President Greer about transfers and he asked me to serve as a Zone Leader in Kennewick:)  It was pretty exciting to find out that I would be leaving.  It will be a big change but I am looking foreward to it!  I will miss the ward I have been serving in and will miss Gary Mundens Baptism this Saturday though:(  I will be covering 2 wards and I have heard a lot of good about the companion I will have.  I will update you more on Sunday when I get to talk to you.  The time that I will be calling will be probably around 4 or 4:30 so it sounds like that will be good with your schedule!  I can't wait:)

The view up the gorge from Beacon Rock
                                                              
                                                The group I hiked with


                            
                                          Elder Richy and Elder Bowen

No comments:

Post a Comment